Take to the waves and experience one of the natural marvels of Sri Lanka on this private small-group whale-watching tour. Following a breakfast of coffee, fruit, and tea, hop aboard your private whale-watching boat and cruise out into the deep waters off the Sri Lankan coast.
Keep watch for sightings of blue whales, dolphins, humpback whales, and pilot whales, and listen as your private guide sheds light on the creatures’ habits in the wild. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- Private whale-watching tour in Sri Lanka.
- Cruise out into the deep waters of Sri Lanka with your private guide Spot blue whales, dolphins, humpback whales, and pilot whales splashing and breaching through the waves.
- Gain insight into the whales’ natural habits.
- Hassle free round trip travel from your accommodation in Ahangama, Boossa, Galle, Gintota, Koggala, Medigama, Mirissa, Talpe, Unawatuna, or Weligama.
- Small group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience with your guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Sightseeing boat tour
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- No Alcoholic drinks
- No Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure Point: This tour includes hotel pickup from the following areas: Galle, Boossa, Gintota, Unawatuna, Talpe, Koggala, Ahangama, Medigama, Weligama and Mirissa
Departure Time: 5:30 AM
Return Details: Tour ends with a drop-off at selected hotels.
What To Expect
This private Whale Watching Cruise is for people who are interested in taking a private cruise just for their group and staying in hotels around Galle, Unawatuna, Hikkaduwa, Koggala and Mirissa.
Hotel Pickup and Drop are included in these areas.
Savor a continental breakfast including tea, coffee, juice, and fruits as you sail to areas frequented by whales. Watch for species such as blue, sperm, killer, humpback, and pilot whales in the waters. Snap once in a lifetime photos and look out for other marine creatures, including dolphins and sea turtles.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum age is four years.
- A maximum of eight people per booking.
- Diving is not allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.