Private Half-Day Colombo City Tour
Learn about the history and culture of Colombo, Sri Lanka’s capital city, on this half-day private tour. Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour, including private hotel transportation, for just you and your party.
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour.
- Colombo Private tour for just you and your party.
- Great for first-time visitors.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Price: USD 39 and upwards.
Colombo City Tour By Tuk Tuk
Ditch the crowded coach tours and travel like a local on this intimate, half-day sightseeing trip through Colombo in a traditional three-wheeler tuk tuk. Tick off the capital’s top attractions as you weave your way down winding streets, from bustling Hindu temples to Dutch-built landmarks. You’ll also enjoy a shopping stop in the market-filled district of Pettah.
- An insider’s half-day guided tour of Colombo by tuk tuk.
- Cover the city’s main attractions in a single, attraction-packed ride—the perfect introduction.
- Learn about hundreds of years of Sri Lankan history, from colonial-era sites to Independence.
- Square Tours include front-door pickup from your Colombo hotel for extra convenience.
Price: USD 50 and upwards.
Colombo Tuk-Tuk Private Safari
Combine food tastings with sightseeing on a private 4-hour evening tour of Colombo by tuk-tuk. Climb into a comfortable, customized tuk-tuk with a private driver-guide, and delve into Colombo’s bustling streets to enjoy the sights, culinary delights, and city lights.
Ride by famous landmarks, explore the hottest entertainment spots and make food stops to sample local staples and snacks. Enjoy the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks stowed inside your tuk-tuk cooler as you explore.
- Private 4-hour Colombo tuk-tuk evening food tour.
- Ride a customized tuk-tuk around the bustling streets.
- Pass key landmarks and delve into Colombo’s lively entertainment spots.
- Sample local cuisine such as ‘hopper’ pancakes at different food stops.
- Enjoy chilled alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in your tuk-tuk Each 2-passenger tuk-tuk with cooler, 2-way radio, rain cover, and sound system.
- Personalized attention from a private driver-guide, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Price: USD 80 and upwards
Private Tour of Colombo in a World War II Jeep
See the sights of Colombo, the largest city in Sri Lanka, on this 3-hour private tour in a World War II–era Jeep. You’ll explore both on and off road to check out top attractions such as Old Parliament Building, and Viharamahadevi Park and visit a bird sanctuary just outside of the city. Hotel pickup, beverages, and a snack are included. Choice of morning or afternoon departure time.
- 3-hour private Colombo city tour by Jeep
- Enjoy cruising around town and off-road in a vintage vehicle with just your party.
- See sights such as Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre, Viharamahadevi Park, and Town Hall.
- Visit Attidiya Bird Sanctuary.
- Snacks, beverages, and hotel transport included.
Price: USD 90 and upwards
Half-Day City Tour by Double-Decker Bus Colombo
Sightseeing within the city limits of Colombo and the Administrative Capital including Colombo Lighthouse, The Prison Cell of the last Sri Lankan King, the Lighthouse with Clock Tower designed by Lady Ward (built before Big Ben in London), Galle Face Promenade with cannons of World War II, South Expansion of the Colombo Harbour, York Street with remnants of British Colonial Architecture, Slave Island area, famous Hindu Kovil with a uniquely carved gopuram, the scenic Beira Lake in the heart of the city, the War Memorial, Public Library, Nelum Pokuna Theatre, Vihara Maha Devi Park, Colombo Town Hall, BMICH, Replica of Aukana Buddha Statue, Diyatha Uyana- the picturesque market and landscaped gardens on the banks of the Diyawanna Oya and many more…
Price: USD 53 and upwards
The True Essence of Colombo: Private Highlights & Hidden Gems
Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the heart of Sri Lanka’s capital: Colombo! Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of this vibrant city together with your private host. The very best must-sees, hidden gems, and local snacks await! Hop on a colorful Tuk Tuk and let your private guide take you from one highlight to another. Independence Square is a must visit and a great place to kick off your tour. Stroll through the spacious green lawns and marvel at one of the islands’ longest standing colonial buildings. Your host can tell you all about Sri Lanka’s historic past and how the city has changed into the modern city of today.
Price: USD 30 and upwards
Colombo: Eat, Eat, Repeat Small Group Tour with a Local
Your Colombo food tour will start in front of the Colombo Fort Railway Station. The station is the center of Sri Lanka’s railway network and hasn’t changed much since it first opened in 1908. From there, wander past the busy markets finishing up at the end of the day, and down a street that’s full of little shops and vendors selling everything from saris to leather bags to fake Tag watches. Then, it’s time for your first food stop. Visit a popular local eatery, where you’ll get to sample some traditional cuisine, including hoppers, egg hoppers, and other local savory snacks.
Price: USD 55 and upwards
Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Colombo City Tour Highlights
When your ship docks in Colombo’s port, explore the city on a full-day comprehensive tour. After convenient pickup right at the cruise port, set out for the city to see all the highlights and landmarks in just a single day.
This tour is perfect for those cruise passengers short on time, and the carefully crafted itinerary makes sure you don’t miss a thing. Between sightseeing and listening to the guided commentary, you’ll stop for an included lunch to keep you energized.
- Bottled water and lunch included.
- Guide provides insightful commentary as you travel.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off.
Price: USD 44 and upwards
Cruise Ship Shore Excursions – Colombo Port – Colombo City Tour
Why Travel with us,
- Well Trained & Help Full Reservation Staff.
- Largest Luxury Vehicle Fleet in Sri Lanka
- Reasonable Rates with the Best Service
- All Drivers are well Experienced in Driving & on Sri Lankan Roads
- 100% Trusted Transport Provider
- Break Down Replacements around Sri Lanka
- Manage your Time
- No Extra Charges for Pickup
- No Hidden Charges
All Vehicles are new & well Conditioned Vehicles. All drivers & Assistants are well-trained. Our Drivers are well friendly, Informative & Well Experienced. They Maintain Speed Limits.
Price: USD 76 and upwards