Book an overnight stay in Yala National Park to secure your visit for your ideal date with this Leopard Nest glamping adventure. After a private transfer to Yala, known for its leopard population, enjoy your inclusive experience: lunch, a game drive, dinner, a night in a luxe private treehouse or tent, a dawn safari and breakfast. Five accommodation options, selected drinks, and return transfers from most resorts are included.
- 2-day Leopard Nest glamping in Yala National Park with return transport.
- Prebook to save time and secure a date that fits your vacation plans.
- Inclusive visit: two game drives, night camping, meals and select drinks.
- Five luxe treehouse and tent options, with hotel transfers from many resorts.
- Overnight accommodation at Leopard Nest Luxury Campsite.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected cities only)
- Evening game drive in customized safari game viewing vehicle.
- Qualified naturalist/game ranger as your personal guide.
- Snacks and drinks on game drives Water, fruit juices and other soft drinks.
- Wine and beer All government taxes and service charges.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nature trail with breakfast by the lake.
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered at All hotels & places in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Beruwela, Bentota, Ahungalla, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya.
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Return Details: Hotel drop-off is available in the cities mentioned in Departure Point.
What To Expect
Day 1: Arrival to Yala National Park
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
07:30: You will be picked up from your hotel in the selected cities (see Departure Point for details) and transferred to Yala.
12:30: Upon arrival at Yala Junction, you will be collected by the Leopard nest jeep and driven to Leopard Nest.
13:00: Arrive at the Leopard Nest campsite and check in to one of the nests in the campsite followed by a short introduction by the camp manager on everything you need to know about the campsite.
13:00-14:30: Enjoy Lunch at the main restaurant in the campsite or at one of many outdoor locations available in the campsite.
14:30: You will start your evening game drive at Yala National park to experience the wildlife treasure in one of the best homes for Leopards and other animals in Asia.
18:30: Arrive at the Campsite and enjoy your private Alfresco shower followed by drinks and appetizers around the campfire.
21:00 Dinner will be served at one of many locations available throughout the camp. Dine under the stars for an unforgettable evening meal in the jungle experience.
Duration: 16 hours
Day 2: Morning nature trekking & leaving to your next destination
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka Wake up around 5:00 am to freshly brewed Ceylon tea or coffee. Start to trek through thick bushes with pathway access to a wonderful lake that offers breathtaking views and bird watching opportunities. If you are fortunate enough, you will encounter wildlife like elephants; deer; palm squirrels; wild boars; etc. Also, you will confront both endemic and migratory birds; butterflies and lizards, and land monitors slithering around the lake.
Capture the splendid views of wildlife and nature to take back home. Don’t forget to ask your naturalist to share his adventures in the wild during the trek. Enjoy breakfast at a private location by a lake whilst listening to the singing of birds and feeling the fresh breeze.
Return from the nature trail at 10.00 am and check into the campsite to refresh your self before leaving.
You will check out at 11:00 am and be transferred back to your hotel in the selected cities (see Departure Point for details).
Duration: 12 hours
Meals included: Breakfast
No accommodation is included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended to travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is casual.
- Near public transportation.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.