50% off on All Basis at The Elephant Eye Yala
Merchant: The Elephant Eye Yala
Offer: 50% off on All Basis
Period: Till 31st December 2020
Eligibility: HNB Credit & Debit Cards
Special Terms & Conditions
- The maximum per booking should not exceed two nights & two rooms per card
- Discount cannot be combined with any other special offers / promotions
- Offer not valid for corporate outings
- All reservations confirmed on first come first served basis
- Discounts will be given only on Full Board and Half Board basis & Bed and breakfast basis and not be applicable on extras/room supplements
- Full payment has to be paid by the above mentioned HNB cards
- Card holder should stay overnight in the hotel to obtain this offer
- Standard Children’s policy / Cancellation policy will be applicable will be in accordance with the standard policy of the properties
- Card holders booking to be made in advance via the Elephant eye Reservations numbers quoting the HNB Card number. (Valid for Sri Lankans and resident visa holders)
General Terms and Conditions:
- The promotions are open to all holders of Mastercard and Visa Credit and Debit Cards issued by Hatton National Bank PLC.
- The card member(s) is/are to settle the total bill via their HNB Mastercard and Visa Credit and Debit Card to be eligible for the discount offered.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishment involved in this promotion.
- Hatton National Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms & conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment and Hatton National Bank PLC shall be final.
- The promotion is bound by the terms & conditions of the respective service establishment and Hatton National Bank PLC.
- Hatton National Bank PLC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishments involved in this promotion since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services.
- The General Credit and Debit card terms and conditions will continue to apply.